Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Committee may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users and information related to payments made between users and business partners, etc., will be handled by our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). , referred to as “Partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Committee collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate the services of the Committee
- To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services currently being used by users and information about other services provided by the Committee
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Committee shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Committee.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Committee will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the
person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and the Committee has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the person’s request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- When the Committee entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the person requests disclosure of personal information, the Committee will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the duties of the Committee
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user’s own personal information held by the Committee is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction etc.”).
- If the Committee receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Committee will correct the personal information without delay.
- If the Committee makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Committee will stop using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the Committee suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken. In this case, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.